Do you know how to use ADV heat exchangers more efficient after you
received them? Please pay attention to the 8 points below.
1. Please keep the radiator clean to avoid blocking.
2. The radiator should not be close with any acid, alkali or other
3. It is recommended to use the water which after softening
treatment to avoid the blockage and the generation of scale.
4. If you need to use the antifreeze, please be sure to use a long
term anti-rust antifreeze which meet the standards, in order to
avoid corrosion of the radiator.
5. During the installation, please do not damage the fins or bump
the radiator to ensure the heat dissipation capacity and sealing.
6. In winter, in order to prevent the core from rupturing due to
freezing, it is recommended to let all the water out if the radiator
will not use for a long time.
7. If there are some spare radiators, please stored them in a
ventilated and dry environment.
8. Depending on the actual situation, it is recommended to clean
the core of the radiator completely within 3 months.